Camp Evergreen enriches the lives of children and adults with cognitive and other disabilities, as well as the lives of their families and care-providers, by offering accessible, compassion-driven, respite care, day services, and summer camp programming.
- Summer 2019 applications will be out very soon. I’m sending them out early to allow additional time for you to gather authorization information. This information must be included with the application. No exceptions. Applications without complete authorization information will be returned.
- Effective January 1st, 2019, fees are as follows:
- Summer Camp: $225.00/week…$325/week for non-Sheboygan residents.
- Effective June 1st, 2019, fees are as follows:
- Weekend Respite: $175.00/weekend ($250 for 3-day weekends)
- Special Event Weekends will be priced by event.
- Partial and/or full camperships (scholarships) may be available for those who meet the criteria established by our board of directors. Living Life with Autism scholarships will not be available this year.